Valentine’s Day City Walks: 12 Different Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Add a romantic walk to your Valentine’s Day with free walking tours all over San Francisco on February 14, 2020.
It’s a great date that’s easy on the wallet, and a fantastic way to learn something new about the city you love.
Walking tours are free of charge, but tipping is always appreciated (and makes you look sexier to your date)
2020 Valentine’s Day Walking Tours
- 9:30 am: *Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am: Cityscapes And Public Places
- 11:00 am: Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm: City Hall and the Civic Center
- 1:00 pm: *Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm: Cityscapes And Public Places
- 1:30 pm: Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm: Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 2:00 pm: Fort Mason Historic District
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19