Valentine’s Day City Walks: 9 Different Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Add a romantic walk to your Valentine’s Day with free walking tours all over San Francisco on February 14, 2018.
It’s a great date that’s easy on the wallet, and a fantastic way to learn something new about the city you love.
Walking tours are free of charge, but tipping is always appreciated (and makes you look sexier to your date)
2018 Valentine’s Day Walking Tours
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am – Club Land – Architecture and Culture of San Francisco’s Grand Old Clubs
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden – 11AM
- 11:00 am – SOMA & Yerba Buena Gardens
- 11:00 am – Coit Tower Murals
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm – Nob Hill
You may register here for the 11:00 am Fairmont Hotel Tour.
Please Note: The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to the Japanese garden of $6-$8 is still required.