15 Free Guided Walking Tours on Veteran’s Day | 2016
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Looking for something to do and to explore the city if you have the day off for Veterans’ Day?
San Francisco City Guides offers up free daily guided walking tours of San Francisco on November 11, 2016.
2016 Veterans’ Day Free Walking Tours
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 10:00 am – Club Land – Architecture and Culture of San Francisco’s Grand Old Clubs
- 10:00 am – South of Market Architecture Stroll
- 10:00 am – City Scapes And Public Places
- 11:00 am – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm – North of the Panhandle
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1:00 pm – Fort Mason Historic District
- 1:00 pm – Presidio: From Military Post to Earthquake Refuge to National Park
- 1:30 pm – City Scapes And Public Places
- 1:30 pm – Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm – Undercover Folsom Street
- 2:00 pm – Land’s End: Sutro Heights
- 2:00 pm – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee:
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am
– Otherwise Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).