8 Free Guided Walking Tours on Veterans Day | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Looking for something to do and to explore the city if you have the day off for Veterans Day?
San Francisco City Guides offers up free daily guided walking tours of San Francisco
2019 Veterans Day Free Walking Tours
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am – Chinatown
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden – 11AM*
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm – Palace Of Fine Arts/Marina
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1:30 pm – Chinatown
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9am and 10am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.