Volunteer For Free Outside Lands Tickets | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Park | Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Stoked to see the Shins, bonkers over the Black Keys or desperate to see the Decemberists?
Then earn your ticket by volunteering at this year’s three-day Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival and get to see all of these acts and the rest of this year’s amazing line-up for a fraction of the cost.
Volunteers can sign up to work with Wine Lands, the festival’s wine showcase area, Clean Vibes, which deals with waste diversion or as a general volunteer doing anything from handing out programs to working with sponsors.
Apply to be a part of the volunteer program by July 30, and then prepare for a weekend of participation so that you can “Clap Your Hands Say Yeah” while jamming out to acts like the Arcade Fire and Arctic Monkeys.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must complete 12 hours of pre or post-festival work in exchange for a one-day ticket
- Must show up on time to do a minimum of two six-hour shift
- Must put down a $75 deposit, which is completely refundable for volunteers who complete all of their work obligations
- Application deadline: July 30, 2011
Golden Gate Park (SF) | Fri, August 12-Sun, August 14 | 11a-10p | FREE*
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.