Yelp’s Holiday Hangover Night 2: Boom, Baby, Boom | Potrero Hill
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Big Daddy’s Antiques | 1550 17th St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Yelp Holiday Hangover is back as a 5-day soiree. This time around, they’ll take over the confines of Big Daddy’s Antiques in Potrero Hill.
>> Update: Yelp’s Gueslist list full!
Want to win tickets? Enter the Funcheap contest by Friday 1/6 at 4pm – we’ve got 20 tickets to give away to all five nights even if Yelp says their list is full!
Boom, Baby, Boom
(RSVP begins on 1/5/12 at noon) – Free with RSVP(sorry, it’s full)
Big Daddy’s is arguably of the best antique flea markets in the country with an entire inventory of retro, hard-to-find goodies… so on night two, we’ll pay homage to their historic collection with a Baby Boomer era banger.
- Retro party music by DJ Tanoa (specializing in old timey hits)
- Mid-century updos from the crew at the San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology
- Busker performances from your favorite figures throughout Union Square
- Massages from Suchada Thai Massage
- Photo booth from Snap Fiesta
- Madmen cocktails courtesy of Rye on the Road
- Savory bites from The Pub, Dobbs Ferry, Le Truc
- Sweet nibbles from Barbary Brix, Mission Minis, Loving Cup
- Skyy vodka
- Water from Fiji
- Wines from Navarro and wine participants in the upcoming 7th Annual Int’l Alsace Varietals Festival
- Beer from Trumer Pilsner
- More fun TBD