Analog Happy Hour: Massages, Typewriters, Hand-drawn Portraits, & Live Music | Tenderloin
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Jones | 620 Jones St., San Francisco, CA
Drop the phone and disconnect from technology for a night of Device Free Drinks with an analog zone with typewriters, games, free hand-drawn portraits, communal art, live music, and donation-based massages from 5-9 pm at Jones in San Francisco.
Device Free Drinks II Activities:
- The Digital Detox phone-check at the door (yes, you can do it.)
- Enjoy happy hour and drink specials (5-7 pm)
- Analog zone with typewriters, board games and cards
- Leave your mark with others on our communal art mural wall
- Massage lounge by Marcie Grambeau and One Exhale (donation-based)
- Free Hand drawn portraits by Tristan Wright and Wilson Erb
- Live music with Mana Maddy + Friends (multi-instrumentalist and songstress)
Free, but an RSVP is required.