DogFest 2014: Pet Parade & Carnival | Duboce Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Duboce Park | Duboce and Noe, San Francisco, CA
Watch doggies compete for Best Trick, Best Costume, Best Coat, Best Ears and more, with celebrity judge Top Chef Chris Cosentino along with emcee Daniel Handler, official representative of Lemony Snicket.
Treat your human child to a day of jumpy houses, face painting, and carnival games while you watch live entertainment from go-go dancers The Devil-Ettes and find true love in the dog Rescue Zone.
7th Annual DogFest
Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 11 am-4 pm
Duboce Park, Duboce and Steiner, SF
Free to watch, but there’s a fee if you want your dog to compete.
DogFest is a fundraiser for McKinley Elementary School (a K-5 public school at Castro and 14th Streets)
Subject to change, of course
- 11:30 am: Dog Show starts with Best Costume
- 11:50 am: Best Bark
- 12:10 pm: Best Trick
- 12:45 – 1:10 pm: Performance by the Devil-Ettes
- 1:15 pm: Best Body Part (ears, tail, coat, etc)
- 1:35 pm: Best Lap Dog
- 1:50 pm: Best Couple – dogs and guardians who look alike after all these years (this is not a costume contest)
- 2:10 pm: Most Openly Corrupt Best-in-Show
- 3:30 pm: Raffle Drawing