Food Day: Workshops & Tastings | Mission
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Mission Dolores | 3321 16th St., San Francisco, CA 94114
Dolores Park Food Day Activities:
- Learn how to create meal plans and simple ways to use a few ingredients to eat like royalty all week
- Pick up a grocery store shopping guide: know what to buy, how to shop, how to shelve the overwhelm, and stop spending your whole paycheck
- Learn how to read food labels: what to look for, what to stay away from – know what you’re putting in your body
- Learn what to buy organic and where to save your money
- Free Samples: Taste some of the season’s richest pleasures (that’s right, we’re cooking for you)
- Free health coach speed sessions: Get free personalized face-time with two certified healthy coaches
Food Day is a nationwide celebration and a movement for healthy, affordable, and sustainable food.
Free, but an RSVP is preferred.