10th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party: Leprechaun & Bag Pipers | Danville
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Norm’s Place | 356 Hartz Avenue, Danville, CA
It could be Norm’s Place in Danville on St. Patrick’s Day weekend with an “authentic” Leprechaun, bag pipers, green beer, 300 lbs. of corned beef, and The Drop Daddies Band.
Shenanigans will include outside dining, two bars, plus face painting for the kids. The organizers claim it’s the “Best St. Patrick’s Celebration this side of the Rainbow” (or do they mean, the Caldecott Tunnel?).
10th Annual Norm’s Place St. Patrick’s Day Party
Saturday, March 14, 2015 | Noon to late night
Norm’s Place, 356 Hartz Avenue, Danville
2015 Entertainment Schedule:
- 12 pm: Tent opens; get there early to get a seat
- 1-4 pm: The Drop Daddies Band
- 12 noon to 4 pm: Free face painting for kids
- 5-6:30 pm: Bag Piper- Scott MacLeod
- 5-7 pm: Authentic Leprechaun – Anthony