9th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party: Leprechaun & Bag pipers | Danville
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Norm’s Place | 356 Hartz Avenue, Danville, CA
It could be Norm’s Place in Danville on St. Patrick’s Day weekend with an “authentic” Leprechaun, bag pipers, green beer, 300 lbs. of corned beef, The Drop Daddies Band and McGrath Irish Step Dancers.
Shenanigans outside will feature outside dining, two bars, plus four free Bounce Houses and face painting for the kids. The organizers claim it’s the “Best St. Patrick’s Celebration this side of the Rainbow” (or do they mean, the Caldecott Tunnel?).
9th Annual Norm’s Place St. Patrick’s Day Party
Saturday, March 15, 2014 | 11 am to 11 pm
Norm’s Place, 356 Hartz Avenue, Danville
2014 Entertainment Schedule
- 11 am: Tent opens (get there early to get a seat)
- 11 am to 7 pm: Four free Bounce Houses and Games
- 1-4 pm: The Drop Daddies Band
- 1-5 pm: Free Face Painting
- 5-6:30 pm: Bag Piper- Scott MacLeod
- 5-7 pm: Authentic Leprechaun – Anthony
- 6 pm: McGrath Irish Step Dancers