8th Annual Norm’s Place St. Patrick’s Day Party | Danville
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Norm’s Place | 356 Hartz Avenue, Danville, CA
Join the 8th annual “Best St. Patrick’s Celebration this side of the Rainbow” (or do they mean, the Caldecott Tunnel?) with authentic Leprechauns, bag pipers, green beer, 300 lbs. of corned beef, two bands – The Drop Daddies and The Mad Maggies and Irish Step Dancers on March 16, 2013 at Norm’s Place in Danville.
Shenanigans outside will feature outside dining, two bars, plus four free Bounce Houses and face painting for the kids. The tent opens at 11am, so get there early if you want a seat.
2013 Entertainment Schedule
- 11am – 7pm four free Bounce Houses & Games
- 1pm – 3pm The Drop Daddies Band
- 1pm – 5pm free Face Painting
- 4pm McGrath Irish Step Dancers
- 5pm – 6:30pm Bag Piper- Scott MacLeod
- 5pm – 7pm Authentic Leprechaun – Anthony
- 7pm – 10pm The Mad Maggies Band