Purim Unmasked: Family Fair, Music & Costumes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco JCC | 3200 California St., San Francisco, CA
Join a Purim Unmasked, an off-street festival of the Jewish holiday on Sunday, February 24, 2013 from 11am to 2pm to celebrate the Magic of the Megillah with costumed characters, local food for sale, and fun activities for all.
Admission is free, but please bring a can of food to donate to SF Food Bank.
Purim Unmasked Festival activities will include:
Indoor Street Fair:
- Face painting
- Tea tasting
- Hamantaschen baking
- Multicultural book fair
- Herb planting for Passover
- The Grilled Cheese Guy
- Popcorn and Italian ices
- Kid-friendly fare at the JCCSF café, Community Table
- Food trucks
- Steel drum performer
- Stories with the PJ Library®
- Stilt Dancer Cynthia Aviance Rauchert
- Purim Playspace
- Bouncy House
- Crown, mask and costume making using recycled materials