$10 Off: Father’s Day Pig Roast & World Cup Viewing Party | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
District Six (Formerly SoMa StrEat Food Park) | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
For Father’s Day 2014, treat dad to a super yummy gift instead of a tie – a good ol’ fashioned pig roast at SoMa StrEat Food Park.
Father’s Day Community Pig Roast & World Cup Party
Sunday, June 15, 2014 | 11 am to 5 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
– Tickets: $30
– Save $10: Exclusive Funcheap Pre-sale: $20 adv
– Save $5 at the door – Mention “FUNCHEAP” at the door and get tickets for $25.
- 5+ organic whole suckling pigs over an open rotisserie
- Ticket includes a HUGE plate with your choice of cuts of meat, roasted potatoes, delicious sauces, plus one ice cold refreshing beer. Plus you’ll get free popcorn throughout the games.
- World Cup games all day long on the 10 big screen TVs (France vs. Honduras @ 12pm and Argentina vs. Bosnia @ 3pm)
All of this in the festive beer garden/food truck park community of the SoMa StrEat Food Park.