The 1st Ever “Wharf Art Walk” | Fisherman’s Wharf
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fisherman’s Wharf | Jefferson and Taylor, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
At the first-ever Wharf Art Walk, select art galleries of the Fisherman’s Wharf district will open their doors to local art lovers with special events and complimentary refreshments.
Free, but an RSVP is required and enters you into drawing to win two free tickets to Cirque du Soleil- Kurios.
The evening’s participating galleries will include Eden Fine Art, ZK Gallery, Chloe Fine Arts, Franklin Bowles Galleries, and Vitkovsky Fine Arts. Attendees of the Wharf Art Walk can stroll the gallery district at their leisure as well as attend scheduled artist talks and special gallery tours.
- 1. Vitkovsky Fine Arts- 3036 Larkin Street – Complimentary Wine Offered
- 2. Franklin Bowles Galleries- 765 Beach Street
- 3. Chloe Fine Arts- 645 Beach Street – Complimentary Refreshments Offered
- 4. Eden Fine Art- 223 Jefferson Street – Complimentary Wine Offered
- 5. ZK Gallery- 213 Jefferson Street – Complimentary Wine Offered
- Special Events
- 6-6:15 pm: Special Gallery Tour- ZK Gallery- 213 Jefferson Street
- 6:15-6:30 pm: Special Gallery Tour- Eden Fine Art – 223 Jefferson Street
- 6:30-7 pm: Google Glass Explorers’ Launch of the GuidiGO App & Interactive Gallery Tour – Chloe Fine Arts- 645 Beach Street
- 7-7:30 pm: Exhbition Grand Opening- It Figures! (Contemporary Abstract Art Exhibit) – Vitkovsty Fine Arts- 3036 Larkin Street
- 7:30-8 pm: 19th Century Barbizon Collection Tour with Gallery Director Pamela Walsh- Franklin Bowles Galleries- 765 Beach Street
Other Neighborhood Galleries
- Dennis Rae Fine Arts- 781 Beach Street- Closes at 7pm
- Keane Eyes Gallery- 3040 Larkin Street- By Appointment
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.