Finale Fashion Show w/ Project Runway Special Guest | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bespoke | 845 Market St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Project Runway Designer Jake Wall Q&A & Fashion Showcase | SF
Come to Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre each Friday throughout the month of August to meet Project Runway Season 14 designer Jake Wall of JAKE beginning Aug. 7 through Sept 4, for an exclusive Q&A interview following the airing of each new Project Runway episode.
Jake Wall will be interviewed on stage from 4:30-5:30 pm, about the previous night’s Project Runway episode, and how key learnings/themes have impacted his current fashion design approach. Each talk will be followed by a public meet and greet with Jake, held in Bespoke demo from 5:30-6 p.m. In addition, don’t miss exclusive live showcases of the hottest looks from JAKE’s latest Indiegogo clothing campaign, which will launch in conjunction with the weekly events.
Project Runway’s Jake Wall Meet & Greet Schedule
- Friday, Aug. 7 – 4:30-6 pm: Meet #DesignerJAKE at Bespoke Series Kick-Off with Exclusive interview with Jake Wall hosted by Maghan McDowell from Women’s Wear Daily
- Friday, Aug. 14 – 4:30-6 pm: “An Unconventional Approach to the Fashion Industry” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Aug 21 – 4:30-6 pm: “Designing for Destinations” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Aug. 28 – 4:30-6 pm: “Inspired by Your Surroundings – Designing for Your Environment” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Sept. 4 – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm – Finale Fashion Show in partnership with Bloomingdales featuring special Project Runway guest
Free, but an RSVP is requested
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.