2017 Orinda Czech Festival: Free Classes & “Amadeus” Film Screening
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Orinda Community Park | 24 Orinda Way, Orinda, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, September 30, 2017
2017 Orinda Czech Festival
Come to the Orinda Community Park, Community Center and Library from 9 am – 10 pm for a full day of Czech-inspired fun. They have a jam-packed list of entertainment from morning until the evening. You can check the list of performers here.
Aside from the live entertainment, they will also be offering classes, some for free and some are for a cost to cover the materials. Schedule:
- 9am – 10am: Lenka Glassner – Easter Egg Decorating (Community Center, Room #6, Free)
- 10am – 11am: Daniela Mahoney – Dough Ornament Making (Community Center, Room #2, $10/Person to Cover Cost of Materials)
- 12pm – 1pm: Lenka Glassner – Easter Egg Decorating (Community Center, Room #6, Free)
- 2pm – 3pm: Daniela Mahoney – Wheat weaving (Community Center, Room #2, $10/person to Cover the Cost of Materials)
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Lenka Glassner – Easter Egg Decorating (Community Center, Room #6, Free)
In the evening enjoy a free screening of 8 Time Academy Award Winning Film, “Amadeus”.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Dance, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Movies