2019 Barrelrock Music Mini Fest & Beer Release | Santa Rosa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fogbelt Brewing Company | 1305 Cleveland Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Taking place over Memorial Day weekend, Barrelrock will transform Fogbelt Brewing Co. into an oasis of beer, food, and music. The best part is that it is completely free. No overpriced ticket. Just come drink some beer, enjoy the good weather, and get down to some awesome local music.
2019 Barrelrock Music Mini Fest & Beer Release
May 25, 2019 | Noon to 9 pm
Fogbelt Brewing Company, 1305 Cleveland Ave Ste A, Santa Rosa
The entire parking will be taken over to give lots of space to get down. Information will be updated here as it comes in.
Barrel Aged Beer:
- Bamboozle Golden Milk Stout
- Dyerville Imperial Red Ale
- Methuselah Sour Vertical Flight 2014, ’16, ’17
- Plus all the other beer on tap
Booze Infused Beer Bar: (Limited Quantity) – We took our regular beers and infused them with booze soaked oak barrel chips and other cocktail ingredients.
- Painkiller Cocktail IPA with added Dark Rum Oak Chips
- El Viejo Mexican Lager with added Tequila Oak Chips, Lime Juice,
Orange Juice, and Triple Sec.
- Del Norte IPA with added Gin Oak Chips & Juniper Berries
- Down Dirty Shake (downdirtyshake.bandcamp.com)
- Osito (ositosongs.bandcamp.com)
- Washington Hill (WashingtonHillMusic.com)
- Baby Back Ribs
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Memorial Weekend