Home » Live Music, Outdoors
2019 Summer Concert in the Park: The Cooltones | Pleasanton
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Spend your summer evening listening to beautiful music in downtown Pleasanton every Friday from June 7th to August 30th.
2019 Pleasaton Free Summer Concert in the Park
Every Friday, June 7 to Aug. 30, 2019 | 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Lions Wayside Park, First Street and Neal Street, Pleasanton
2019 Concert Lineup:
- June 7, 2019 – Retroactive
- June 14, 2019 – The Dropsticks
- June 21, 2019 – Evan Thomas Blues Revue
- June 28, 2019 – The Cooltones
- July 5, 2019 – The 925 Band
- July 12, 2019 – Audio Illusion
- July 19, 2019 – Michael Beck Band
- July 26, 2019 – The Apes
- August 2, 2019 – Public Eye
- August 9, 2019 – Max Cruise
- August 16, 2019 – Tommy and the 4 Speeds
- August 23, 2019 – Magic Moments
- August 30, 2019 – The Groove Doctors
The Pleasanton Downtown Association’s (PDA) popular Concert in the Park series will take place every Friday night from June 7th through August 30th, featuring an eclectic mix of music from classic rock, blues and big band to today’s hits. The free concerts run from 7 pm to 8:30 pm and takes place at Lions Wayside Park on the corner of First Street and Neal Street.
While guests are allowed to put out blankets and chairs (at their own risk) in Lions Wayside and Delucchi Parks, they are asked to wait until the morning of the concert to do so. The use of rocks to hold down blankets is prohibited, as large rocks can damage lawn-mowing equipment. Also, the use of plastic tarps, which can burn the grass, is not allowed.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: Live Music
Address: First & Neals Streets, Pleasanton, CA