2023 Coastal Wildflower Day” Festival (Half Moon Bay)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Half Moon Bay State Beach | Francis Beach 95 Kelly Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Welcome spring, celebrate California Native Plant Week and honor the vital role of community-based volunteer restoration efforts at our Coastside State Parks.
All-Day Family Activities
- Games and crafts for young people
- Guided wildflower walks
- Guided bird walk
- Live music & Hula dancing demonstration
- Artists’ booths selling coastal-inspired works
- Food truck throughout the day
For Gardeners and Native Plant Enthusiasts
- Half Moon Bay Native Plant Nursery will be open all day
- Gardening experts from the nursery, California Native Plant
- Society and Master Gardeners will be available to offer advice
- Take home native plants in exchange for a donation to support the nursery
- Visit demonstration native plant gardens
Half Moon Bay and the state parks along the San Mateo coast have a colorful array of wildflowers occurring along bluff tops, beaches and in the parks.
Coastal Wildflower Day is co-sponsored by California State Parks and Coastside State Parks Association with support from local community organizations.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, In Person, Outdoors