Home » *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco
The Final Free Unlimited Coffee Day | 30+ Indie Coffee Shops in SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Enjoy three days of unlimited free coffee when CUPS, a mobile app that helps independent coffee shops connect with local coffee drinkers, launches in the San Francisco Bay Area.
There will also be massive discounts on their 15-cup plans for all new SF users (15 cups for $15).
> Download CUPS on iOS or Android from March 29-31, 2016 to get three days of free coffee.
No credit card information or signing up for a free trial. There’s a limit of 30 mins between orders, but otherwise it’s anything goes – you can get any coffee drink (or tea or hot chocolate) at any of the locations.
> Use code mh2nr and you’ll get $10 in free coffee toward any plan.
You’ll be able to order any coffee drink at any of their 30+ launch locations, including:
- George & Lennie – 277 Golden Gate Ave, Tenderloin
- Contraband 1415 Larkin St, Nob Hill
- Wildcraft – 2299 Market St, Castro
- Flywheel – 672 Stanyan St, Haight
- Sextant – 1415 Folsom St, SoMa
- Eureka Coffee – 800 Potter St, Downtown Oakland
- Artis – mult. locations (Hayes Valley, Castro, West Berkeley)
- KitTea – 96 Gough St, Hayes Valley
- Snowbird Coffee – 1352 9th Ave, Inner Sunset
- Hearth – 3985 17th St, Castro
- and more – you’ll have to download the app to see the full list. The map goes live at 3 am on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
Is your fave not on the list? Hit the suggestion button in the app’s menu and tell them all about it.
Miss out on three days of free coffee? Even after the launch, all first-time users receive one free coffee to test the out, after which they can either pre-purchase 5 or 15 cups at a time or pay a fixed monthly fee for unlimited coffee.
Enjoy discount prices and discover new local hangouts, while the cafes gain access to a low-cost, low-maintenance marketing platform they can use to draw new business. The app features streamlined in-app purchasing (including tips and food) and a map function to find new cafes nearby.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free to anyone who downloads the app within the 3 day window March 29-31, 2016.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, Eating & Drinking
, San Francisco