32nd Great Dickens Christmas Fair | Scrooge’s Discounts
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 32nd annual Great Dickens Christmas Fair & Victorian Holiday Party opens Friday November 26, then runs weekends through December 19 turning the Cow Palace into a Victorian-era theme park/street fair with over 700 costumed players helping you feel right at home in 1900.
Tickets are $25 for adults and $12 for kids, but here are some discount tips from our very own Ebenezer Scrooge:
Great Dickens Fair Deals & Discounts | 2010
- >>Half-Priced Tickets<< Twilight Hours are half-price from 4:30-7pm daily
- Print-at-home discount tickets always available on www.DickensFair.com (save $5 per adult & $2 per kid through 12/5) – but add $1 for print at home surcharge
- Active Duty Military with ID are FREE on opening weekend, discounted beyond then
- Bring a new unwrapped toy for Toys For Tots collection to save $2/full priced ticket
- Free BART Shuttle from Glen Park Station every fair day
The 32nd annual Great Dickens Christmas Fair & Victorian Holiday Party is the only event of its kind in the world! Enticing aromas of roasted chestnuts and other hearty holiday foods fill the air; cries of street vendors hawking their wares ring out above the bustling crowd; cozy lamp-lit shops are filled to overflowing with authentic Christmas treasures; and over 700 costumed players from the imagination and times of Charles Dickens converge in nearly three acres of delights.
Weekends 11/26-12/19, including the Friday after Thanksgiving – 11am–7pm at the Cow Palace.
Cost: $5 Off
Tags: adult, children, Christmas, costume, coupon, Dancing, Deals & Discounts, discount, holiday, kids, pubs, theatrical, tradition
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco