9 Awesome Spots: 49ers Playoff Watch Parties | SF vs. Packers
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 49ers are good in, like, forever. So it’s time to become faithful again and watch the Niners take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship.
In addition to the usual sports bars, here are some of our favorite places to check out the game.
49ers vs. Green Bay Packers – NFC Championship Watch Parties
Sunday, January 19, 2020 – 3:40 pm
Most are free admission unless otherwise noted.
- Free Chili Dogs & Chips – Pacifica – Watch the Niners at Pedro Point Brewing in Pacifica with over a dozen house-brewed beer on tap. Free chili dogs while they last. Family and dog friendly. / 55A Bill Drake Way, Pacifica, CA 94044
- Official 49ers Watch Party – Tons of Niners Giveaways + DJ – SPIN Social Club (SF) – Join us for a FREE 49ers Watch Party at SPIN with giveaway items, raffle prizes and a DJ as The Faithful gather to watch the 49ers take on the Vikings for the NFC Divisional Playoff . Fans will be treated to Levi’s Stadium likeness with official team chants, scoring songs and more. Raffle prizes include 49ers bags and memorabilia. / 690 Folsom St, #100, San Francisco, California 94107
- Official 49ers Watch Party – Niners Official South Bay Watch Party – SP2 Communal Bar + Restaurant (SJ) – Join us for a FREE 49ers Watch Party at SP2 Communal Bar + Restaurant with giveaway items, raffle prizes and a DJ as The Faithful gather to watch the 49ers take on the Packers for the NFC Championship. Fans will be treated to Levi’s Stadium likeness with official team chants, scoring songs and more. Raffle prizes include 49ers bags and memorabilia. / 72 N Almaden Ave, San Jose, California 95110
- NEW – $1 Pastor Tacos – Mosto (SF) – Tiny tequila and mezcal bar associated with Tacolicous is slinging cheap pastor tacos with no cover for the game / 741 Valencia
- 49er Empire Game Watch + Free Whiskey Samples – Golden Gate Tap Room (SF) – All ages event that promises to be a “meet and greet” with unnamed 49er alumni. DJ, giveaways and free whisky samples. / 499 Powell St., SF
- Free Beer & Free Cheese Nachos – America’s House (San Mateo) – Wear any 49ers appearl and get 1 free beer and 1 cheese nacho. Free admission. / 1440 Cary Ave. San Mateo
- $1 Oysters, $2 Tacos, $1 Wings, $6 Mimosas – Mayes Oyster Bar (SF) – Drinks and Food Specials All Day Long! Cocktails | $5 Margaritas | Bucket of Beers – Plus $1 Oysters || $2 Tacos || $1 Wings || $6 Mimosas and Much More. / 1233 Polk St San Francisco, CA 94109
- Huge 20-ft Screen Inside Former Church – The Chapel (SF) – Watch the game on the giant screen in main concert hall. / 777 Valencia St, San Francisco, California 94110
- Outdoor Food Truck Park w/ Swag + Giveaways – SoMa StrEat Food Park (SF) – Five food trucks, Nine big TVs, DJ, plus team swag contests and giveaways. / 428 11th St, San Francisco, California 94103 *Please note, last weekend, 1/11, admission was $5; the admission fee has not been listed for this event as of 1/14.
- 30-foot Jumbo Screen + Giveaways – Rockwell (SF) – Watch this highly anticipated game on a 30ft LED Jumbotron display screen. Food, drink specials and tons of 49ers giveaways/swag will be available all day. No cover all day / 3200 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
- NEW – “Taco Tuesday” Game Day Specials – Tacolicious (SF, SJ, Palo Alto) – Even though it’s Sunday, Tacolicious is running their Taco Tuesday specials with sound on in all their restaurants – old-school crispy DIY tacos (six for $15) with pitchers of $29 margs. / All locations
- DJ, Food Truck, Drink Specials in The Mission – Valencia Room (SF) – Free viewing party with multiple screens with sound, food truck, DJ, drink specials. / 647 Valencia St., SF
- Seven Stills Brewery Game Watch + Free Rally Towels – Seven Stills (SF) – Rally towels for the first people who arrive plus food and drink specials all day. / 100 Hooper, SF.
- $49 Food & Drink Special – La Pizzeria Campbell (Campbell) – For $49 you get a glas of prosecco, salad, entree (pizza, pasta, antipaso), glass of wine or beer, dessert. / 373 E. Campbell Ave. Campbell
- Bowling Alley 49ers Game Watch – Classic Bowling Center (Daly City) – Food and drink special all ame including $1 off drafts and wells, $7 Bulleit Burbound, $6 Bloody Mary’s plus appetizer and hot dog speicals. / 900 King Dr., Daly City
- Fancy Brunch Party w/ DIY Bloody Mary Bar – Novela Bar (SF) – No cover, but pay for your own food in this cool spot in SoMa with large projectors and HD flat screen panels viewable from your table. Build your own Bloody Mary or order Friend Chicken and Waffles / 662 Mission St.
- BONUS IDEA – Costco – Everywhere – Seriously, it’s not a bad place to watch the game. Grab a $1.50 hot dog + soda (or get a whole pizza for $9.95) and watch the game on their big screens. It’s not an official party and each Costco may be different, but typically the San Francisco costco on 11th street has the game on their big TVs and people go nuts hopped up on cheap food.