Revenge Day: 49ers vs. Seahawks Game Watch
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come watch the San Francisco 49ers as they look to even the score and keep their playoff hopes alive against the dreaded Seahawks. Rain or shine, we’ve got food trucks, lots of big screen TV’s, bottomless mimosas, and discounted pitchers of Red and Gold ales from 101 North Brewing Company.
Join up with hundreds of other Niners fans at SF’s biggest weekly game watch.
Funcheap 49ers Tailgate Game Watch Party
Sunday, December 14th, 2014 | Park opens at 11 am
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
>> Free with Facebook RSVP (Click “Join+”)
– Watch the Niners vs. Seahawks on the big screen – 1:25 pm kickoff
– Bottomless mimosas ($16): 11 am-4 pm
– 12 TVs tuned to the game including four 80″ big screens
– Up to 12 food trucks & street food vendors
– Draft Beer Special: $4 pints and $14 pitchers of 101 North Red and Gold Ales
– 49ers Gold Rush drink special: Strawberry puree, OJ, white wine, & pineapple juice
The Ford Food Truck Challenge – Get $5 Food Truck Voucher
– Dishing up great food, test drives, giveaways, and a grand prize on the West Coast this December.
– Test drive a Ford Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Flex, or Escape and qualify to win a catering from a top food truck at your next event. Anyone who test drives a Ford will receive a $5 voucher that can be redeemed at any of the food trucks .
Food Truck Lineup
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- El Calamar: Peruvian style street food
- Me So Hungry: Serving unique Burgers and Sliders
- Adam’s Grub Truck: Chinese and American infusion
- Señor Sisig: Famous Filipino Mexican fusion
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Korean BOB CHA: The real taste of Korea
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
Food Truck Lineup
- Cali Cartel: Offering hip Bay Area sports fashion attire
- City Girl SF: City inspired clothing for any city girl