Home » *Top Pick*, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Live Music
5th Annual Kids Festival: Art, Music & Magic | McLaren Park
The iconic Jerry Garcia Amphitheater at McLaren Park features a variety of local performers and varied music genres in the late summer each year.
Situated on a sunny hillside meadow and surrounded by tall shade trees, the Jerry Garcia Amphitheatre creates an intimate, friendly setting, allowing for the talents of these artists to truly shine. Enjoy bringing the family and a picnic lunch, away from the “hustle and bustle,” for a few hours on a weekend afternoon.
2017 “Saturday in the Park” Schedule
Please note that not all of these events are on Saturdays… confusing, we know!
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 – 11am – The 5th Annual Kid’s Festival
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 – 1pm – Acoustic Soul Fest – Vol. 3
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 – Noon – Indie Rock Show
- Saturday, September 9, 2017 – 1pm – Latin Jazz with El Guarijo, Sandor Moss and Charged Particles
- SUNDAY, October 15, 2017 – Noon – San Francisco Bluegrass and Old-Time Festival
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 – Noon – McLaren Park Metal Music Festival
The 5th Annual Kid’s’ Festival is back. Set to perform are The Not-Its, Lindsey Boult & Youth Rock Band. There will also be Tree frog treks, nature programs, magic show with Magician Mike Della Penna and “On the Move” Children’s’ Storybook Theater.
Get ready for 4 hours of art, music, magic, science, hikes and dance and much more. It will be fun for the whole family.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
Address: 50 John F Shelley Dr, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Lorie