40+ Bars – Over 10,000 Attendees – Cheap Beer, Cocktails and Shots – Free Party Shuttle
If you are looking for the top things to do for Halloween in San Francisco, it doesn’t get much better than Crawloween, also known as The San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl.
The annual event has been going strong for over 10 years and brings together thousands of fun people for a massive pub crawl with over 40 bars in The Marina, Russian Hill, Polk Gulch and North Beach, drink specials, DJs, dancing, a costume contest and even free party bus rides for participants. Get ready for the biggest Halloween Party in San Francisco!
The San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl
Exclusive Funcheap $5 Discount
Use promo code FUNCHEAP on Eventbrite for 25% off tickets for Friday and Halloween night. You won’t find this deal anywhere else. Funcheap Tickets start at $9 (normally $12) and keep going up the closer to the event we get, so get your tickets quick!
SATURDAY PUB CRAWL CHECK-IN LOCATIONS & TIMES: You can check in at any of the locations below:
- Mayes (1233 Polk Street): 2PM to 6PM *early check-in
- Nick’s Crispy Tacos (Broadway @ Polk): 2PM to 8PM
- Del Mar (2125 Lombard Street): 2PM to 8PM
- Tupelo (1337 Grant Street): 2PM to 8PM
*You can check in at any of the locations. Specials Will be available from 2PM to 10PM at all of the bars.
California Jack’s, R Bar, Mayes Oyster House, Del Mar, El Lopo, Mcteagues Saloon, Tupelo, Lush Lounge, Tope, Barley, The Boardroom, Shanghai Kelly’s, Northstar Cafe, Wreck Room, Bamboo Hut, Zeki’s Bar, Outre, Silver Cloud, Amsterdam Cafe, Comet Club, Trade Routes, Nitecap, Westwood, Gino & Carlo, Tony Nik’s, Campus, Chief Sullivan’s, The Outsider, Jaxson, Blue Light and more
Expect exclusive $3 Beer, $4 cocktail and $4 shot specials at each location plus additional $5-$6 drink specials.
Do you have an amazing costume ready for Halloween? Enter the San Francisco Halloween Costume Contest for your chance to win some great prizes. Updated Costume Contest details will be posted on the Crawloween Website.
Hop on the Party Bus!
With over 40 bars participating in the San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl, you will have a lot of great spots to choose from. If you feel like taking a break from walking to each bar, you can hop on the M Ride Shuttle Bus to whisk you away to any of the hop-on/hop-off shuttle stops. Shuttle Stops will be listed on the Crawloween Website closer to the event date.
- COSTUMES: Although not required, we would love for everyone to wear a costume!
- PHOTOS: We have several Photographers at the Pub Crawl, so make sure to get some great shots with your group!
- AFTERPARTIES: Details Coming Soon
- CRAWLSF VIPs: CrawlSF Season Pass Holders will be on the guest list. Just go to the Pub Crawl Check-in and show your ID to check in.
- HOW DOES THIS WORK? Once you check in and receive your wristband and Pub Crawl Map, you can choose your own path. There will be too many people to be on a specific schedule, so you can just follow the crowd at your own pace. Specials will be available at ALL the bars during the event times.
*Use code FUNCHEAP for $5 off. Early bird tickets normally $19 without promo code ($14 with promo code) - prices rise as we get closer to the event. Includes entry to the event, Free Cover at all bars and drink specials