Where can you get $8 flat rate parking in SF?
How about while shopping, eating and drinking in Chinatown or North Beach! There’s no better place to park than Portsmouth Square Garage. Rates normally $4 per hour, but evening parking (after 5pm) is just $8, even on weekends. Portsmouth Square Garage is a non-profit built in 1962 to help support the Chinatown community and local businesses.
There’s even EV charging stations near the main entrance, bicycle parking and public restrooms with an access code printed on your parking ticket.
By parking in the garage you help support Chinatown businesses for their survival and growth.
Portsmouth Square Garage
Open 5am to Midnight (regular hours) and 5am to 1 am for Friday/Saturday (extended hours)
733 Kearny St. (btwn Washington and Clay), San Francisco
– $8 flat rate parking after 5pm (7 days a week)
– Lots of businesses validate to give you $5 off parking. (see list below)
– 456 available parking spaces in four-level structure w/ 7′-0″ height clearance
See Parking Rates
$8 Flat Rate Parking After 5pm
Evening parking is $8 maximum after 5pm. Sunday through Thursday, enter after 5 pm and exit by 12 am. Friday & Saturday, enter after 5 pm and exit by 1 am
$5 Off Parking – Businesses Who Validate
$5.00 off posted parking rates maximum, no cash value will be refunded.
If your parking rate is $5.00 and under, no charge is assessed.
List of participating merchants who validate
- R&G Lounge – 631 Kearny St. (415-982-7877) – Traditional Cantonese dishes popular with locals and tourists
- Sam Wo – 713 Clay St. (415-989-8898) – Authentic Chinese fare since 1908
- Lion’s Den – 57 Wentworth Pl. (628-201-4272) – Chinatown’s first new nightclub lounge in decades
- Ellision LLC – 738 Washington St. (415-982-3886) – Medicine/Acupuncture
- Wu Acupuncture – 835 Clay St., #102 (415-362-7276) – Acupuncture
- Serenity Skin Care – 754 Pacific Ave. #D1 – Facials
- Luk Fook Jewelry – 857 Washington St. (415-983-0168)
- Lorreta’s Jewelry – 155 Waverly Pl. (415-291-8349)
- Cheung Dental – 160 Waverly Pl. (415-399-8888)
- Dr. Ross Carlton Lai – 456 Montgomery St. (415-391-9000)
- Columbus Ave Dental – 225 Columbus Ave. (415-989-2729)
- Mark Tsang DDS – 950 Stockton St., STE 208 (415-986-8899)
- Next Station Hair & Beauty – 728 Pacific Ave. (415-722-1698)
- Christopher Tong, OD – 899 Washington St # 6 (415-781-4524)
- United Pro Tax Services– 749A Clay St. (415-981-6868)
*$8 flat rate parking after 5pm (7 days a week). Otherwise parking is $4/hour. Validation gets $5 off parking rates