Ainsley House Jazz Guitar Show w/ Wine + Apps (Campbell)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Ainsley House, 300 Grant St., Campbell, CA 95008 | 51 N. Central Ave (zoom lectures)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
LIVE MUSIC is coming back to Campbell!!
Ainsley House Jazz Guitar Show
Sunday, August 29 at 2 pm in the Ainsley House Garden.
Join Guitarists Chris Shahin and Mason Razavi as they perform a split bill displaying different dimensions of Jazz Guitar.
Shahin performs Jazz. Latin and Americana styles on a nylon string guitar with bass and drums accompaniment showcasing some of his original songs with some all-time classics.
Razavi will perform Jazz and Bop on electric guitar in the classic organ trio format.
He will be complemented by organist Brian Ho and drummer Jason Lewis for a set of straight-ahead jazz that is rooted in the bluesy side of jazz and all the energy and groove that comes along with it.
Two different guitarists, showcasing two different sides of Jazz Guitar, adding up to ONE GREAT SHOW!
· Please check-in at the entrance to the Ainsley House Garden.
· You will receive two drink tickets per person. Light appetizers will also be offered.
· Seating is first come first serve.
· This is an outdoor event. Chairs will be on turf. Please plan accordingly for the hot sun or cooler weather.
· Fully vaccinated people may choose to not wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated please wear a mask!
· The Ainsley House will not be open for tours, but the Museum gift shop will be open
· Parking is available in the Museum /Library parking lot located at 77 Harrison Ave, Campbell, CA 95008