Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 4th of July, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Fun & Games, Kids & Families
2017 Alameda County Fair & Fireworks Show to Symphony Music | Pleasanton
Submitted by the Event Organizer
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
The 2020 Alameda County Fair takes over their annual Pleasanton stomping grounds with carnival rides, horse racing, exhibits, animals, food, games, pig races, tons of kids activities, extreme rodeos and more.
Also catch a nightly concert TBA (free with your paid admission) at their 3,000 seat amphitheater, which you can also watch from the lawn on a jumbo-tron screen. There will also be fireworks every night except on the 4th of July.
2020 Alameda County Fair
June 19-July 12, 2020
Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton
Early Bird Tickets are $12 pre-sale (through June 13) / $15 gate for adults
Parking is $10 ($8 in advance)
Pre Fair Pricing:
- Adult Admission (13-61) $12
- Senior Admission (62+) $8
- Child Admission (6-12) $8
2020 Special Discount Days (most end at 5 pm)
- June 19 – FriYAY Free Admission – Until 3 pm (Opening Day)
- June 21 – Father’s Day Free Day – Dads are free until 5 pm
- June 24 – Pet Food Drive & $1 Rides. Free admission with donation.
- June 25, July 2 & 5 – Kids FREE Thursdays & $2 Fair Food Bites – Until 5 pm
- June 19, 26, July 3 & 10 – Boomer FREE Fridays – Until 5 pm
- July 1 – Feed the Need Food Drive & $1 Rides – Until 5 pm. Bring 4 non-perishables per person for FREE Admission
- July 4 –First Responders FREE Gates close at 4 pm
- July 8 – Foster Kids Back To School Drive & $1 Rides – Until 5 pm
The 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular promises to live up to its name with non-stop, razzle-dazzle fireworks set to music performed by the Oakland East Bay Symphony and they will have a Salute to Hometown Heroes Video before fireworks.
Fireworks start at approximately 9:30 pm, with best viewing at the Budweiser Grandstand.
Please note, gates are closing on 4th of July at 6 pm. No new tickets will be sold after 6 pm. No re-entry after 6 pm even with handstamps. No new parking after 6 pm.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*General adult tickets cost $12, senior/children $8 in advance, otherwise it's $15 adult and $10 for senior/children during the fair.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, 4th of July
, East Bay
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
Address: 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA