Anchor Public Taps Grand Opening & Free Ice Cream | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Anchor Public Taps | 495 De Haro St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join them for the grand opening of their new pilot brewery and bar: Anchor Public Taps.
Enjoy a day packed with:
- Classic Anchor beers
- New and limited beer features
- Collaboration brews with Local Brewing Co. & ThirstyBear Organic Brewery
- Beer Education Station with Anchor brewers
- Complimentary Anchor Steam “Butterbeer” ice cream from Humphry Slocombe
- San Franpsycho live screen printing (12 – 4 pm)
- Onsite Food Trucks: The Bodega CA & batter up
Just across the street from their iconic Potrero Hill brewery and taproom, Anchor Public Taps will also be home to The Potrero Project—a collection of beers exclusively brewed in Anchor’s pilot brewery for Public Taps guests. Public Taps will have some of the best local food trucks scheduled daily, as well as a calendar of special events, making it a place for celebrating the unique San Francisco community.