25th Annual Halloween Carnival: Trick or Treating, Live Music & Games | Palo Alto
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Blossom Birth | 299 S. California Ave, Ste 120, Palo Alto, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come start off your Halloween celebrations on California Ave: Palo Alto’s most popular Halloween event for the whole family on Sunday October 27, 2019 at 10 am.
Entertainment and activities are especially geared towards 0-12 year olds.
- Trick or Treating at businesses on California Ave (between El Camino Real and Park Blvd)
- Performance by award winning children’s musician Andy Z and also the Stanford Band
- Costume Contest
- Halloween Photos
- Carnival, Games, Dance Performances and much more
Schedule of Activities:
All Day Trick-or-Treat at participating businesses on the Avenue (scroll down for map). All Day Lots of fun carnival games, crafts, and prizes
- 10 am Dance Performance by Dance Connection
- 10:30 am Andy Z – Award winning children’s musician
- 11:15 am Story Time with the Palo Alto City Library
- 12 pm Stanford Band
- 12:45 pm Costume Contest
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fun & Games, Halloween, Kids & Families, Peninsula