2013 Family Health Day & Free Teddy Bears | Foster City
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Peninsula Jewish Community Center | 800 Foster City Blvd, Foster City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join the fifth annual Family Health & Fitness Day, a free community event that celebrates health, nutrition and exercise for families with children ages 2-10, on Sunday, April 14, 2013 from 1-3:30pm at the Peninsula JCC in Foster City.
This event typically draws over 2,000 people and offers a variety of entertaining activities that encourage healthy lifestyles, such as:
- Kaiser Permanente Educational Theater Program’s Kid’s Obstacle Course
- Football drills with NFL alumni
- Food Trucks: “Hiyaaa,” “Cheese Gone Wild” and “Mama’s Empanadas”
- Fitness-themed games and activities
- Free Teddy Bear checkups by Kaiser Permanente doctors at the Teddy Bear Clinic.
- Children IDs issued by Foster City police
- Plus Jump House, Family Gym, nutritional cooking demonstrations, and much more
There will also be free Teddy Bears and tote bags (while supplies last).