Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities
29th Annual Festival of Trees | Vacaville
Submitted by the Event Organizer
You won’t want to miss this hometown tradition as we decorate the start of the holiday season with 100 sparkling trees big and small. Festival of Trees is celebrating its 29th year as their largest fundraiser.
Festival of Trees offers a variety of live entertainment by local musicians, dancers and vocalists every evening. Wednesday is Children’s Day, with special activities and entertainment geared toward the young starting at 3:30 pm.
29th Annual Festival of Trees
December 3-5, 2019 | 11 am to 9 pm
Vacaville Ice Sports, 551 Davis Street, Vacaville
Festival of Trees 2019 Entertainment
(Santa’s Hours: 3 pm to 8:30 pm Daily)
Tuesday, December 3:
Emcee Tom Webber
- 5 p.m. – Folklorico Dance Group – Sandra Trujillo, Director
- 6 p.m. – Merriment on Main – Christmas Music
- 7 p.m. – Jepson Middle School Jazz Band – Brian Simpson, Director
- 7 p.m. – Vacaville High and Jepson Middle School Choirs – Ashley Parker, Director
- 8:30 p.m. – Christmas Music
Wednesday December 4:
Emcee Tom Phillippi
- 3:30-5 p.m. – Children’s Day
- 3 p.m. – Orchard Elementary “MAD Club” – Betty Kaai, Director
- 3:30 p.m. – Bliss Dance Company – Fae Salfiti, Director
- 4:15 p.m. – Markham Elementary – Kim Alexander Yarbor, Director
- 5 p.m. – Golden West Middle School Choir – Robert Honeychurch, Director
- 5:45 p.m. – Callison Elementary School Choir – Allen May, Director
- 6:45 p.m. – Will C. Wood Orchestra – Joanna Mackinson, Conductor
- 7:45 p.m. – Will C. Wood Jazz Band – Eric Roberts, Director
- 8:30 p.m. – Christmas Music
Thursday December 5:
Emcee Joe Scholtes of KUIC
- 4 p.m. – Kairos Elementary – Maddie Brown, Director
- 4:45 p.m. – Live Music Center – Megan Tucker, Director
- 5:30 p.m. – Vacaville High and Jepson Middle School Strings – Melinda Packer and Samantha Wilde, Directors
- 6:30 p.m. – Alamo Elementary School Choir – Johnathan Burton, Director
- 7:15 p.m. – Vacaville Ballet Company – Cassandra Kamakeeaian, Artistic Director
- 8 p.m. – Christmas Music
From the mini trees to the full-size ones, Festival-goers will admire the talent and creativity of the decorators. Tree styles range from traditional to you-name-it. Visit at Vacaville Festival of Trees and plan on spending some time enjoying lots of entertainment and plenty of snacks.
There will also have a Photo with Santa. Santa is available to hear wishes and take photos from 3 to 8:30 pm daily. Pictures cost $10 for a 4-by-6-inch print, $10 for an email version, or $15 for both. Great for Christmas cards.
Please reach out to us to find ways that you can become a part of what makes this event so special for so many of us.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Charity & Volunteering
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities
Address: 551 Davis Street Vacaville, CA 95688