2019 Lebanese Festival: Music, Dance & Food | Redwood City
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown Redwood City | Broadway and Hamilton, Redwood City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Enjoy a full day of Lebanese culture and cuisine in a great atmosphere with music, dance, games, and other entertainment for the whole family.
2019 Lebanese Festival
Saturday, August 31, 2019 | 11 am to 10 pm
Downtown Redwood City
There have some new additions to the festival will be announcing as the event gets closer. In the meantime, here’s a refresher of what you’ll be enjoying at the festival:
- Homemade food served all day, everything from Shawarma to Tabbouli, to nine varieties of desserts
- Beer and wine from Lebanon (make sure to bring your IDs)
- Games for all. Children have a bunch of games to choose from and adults can partake in our backgammon tournament
- Live entertainment from over five singers and our much anticipated dabke performance (traditional folk dance)
- Take a chance on your luck and buy a raffle ticket to win a car and many other prizes
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, KFOG, Kids & Families, Labor Day Weekend, Live Music, Peninsula, Theater & Performance