Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get a bite out of this. Applebee’s® is celebrating the scariest time of the year with a brand new Neighborhood Drink of the Month with the $1 Vampire.
Served in a 10-ounce mug, the $1 Vampire is bloody delicious with a mix of rum, strawberry, dragon fruit, passion fruit and a dash of pineapple. And, if you’re scrambling for a last-minute costume, Applebee’s $1 Vampire has you covered with complimentary vampire fangs…and a literal cherry on top.
Applebee’s $1 Vampire
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion is for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving this deal.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking