Submitted by the Event Organizer
Can’t make your way to New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year? Not to worry, because Applebee’s® has you covered with its newest Neighborhood Drink of the Month, Dollar Hurricane.
The new Dollar Hurricane is served in a 10-ounce mug and is crafted with a delicious fusion of rum, passion fruit, orange, black cherry and lime.
Applebee’s $1 Hurricane Month
February 2019 – All Month
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion is for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving this deal.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking