Submitted by the Event Organizer
The iconic $1 Neighborhood Drink of the Month that started it all is back and nope, that’s not the tequila talking, it’s still only one dollar. Applebee’s® Neighborhood Grill + Bar is celebrating all month long at participating locations with the “OG” and America’s go-to Cinco de Mayo cocktail, the Dollarita.
“The Dollarita taught America that $1 is an unbeatable price for a cocktail. Where else can you find a good Margarita for only $1, all day, every day?” said Patrick Kirk, vice president of beverage and innovation at Applebee’s. “Some might say this is too good to be true, but to them I say, margaritas never lie.”
Applebee’s $1 Dollarita
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion is for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving this deal.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking