Home » *Top Pick*, Cheap Drinks, Eating & Drinking
Applebee’s $2 Samuel Adams OctoberFest Month | Final Day
Submitted by the Event Organizer
There’s no denying it – it’s cold outside. But Applebee’s® locations across the country are giving guests a reason to embrace the cold and the start of 2020 with the latest Neighborhood Drink of the Month.
Starting today and for the rest of March, guests can enjoy a taste of a tropical getaway at their local Applebee’s with the $1 Long Island Iced Tea.
$1 Long Island Iced Tea
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion is for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving this deal.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking