“Harvest Moon” Artisan Food Pop-Up Market & Free Wine Tasting | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Kitchener Oakland | 372 24th Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Harvest Moon Market | Artisan Food Pop-Up Market | Kitchener Oakland
Up-and-coming food artisans in Oakland invite you to eat, drink, and celebrate a night lit so bright that farmers can continue their harvest late into the night by the light of the full moon.
This event features $2 Linden Street Brewery beer, a free wine tasting and with most foods at $5 and under.
- Barbarian Gourmet – Biscuit or gluten-free Johnny Cake topped with bacon, arugula, and poached egg OR heirloom tomatoes and whipped goat cheese (vegetarian options)
- Chef Dee Catering – Applewood bacon macaroni and cheese (bacon crust optional), brown sugar and soy glazed chicken wings w/ mini cornbread muffin, bacon shrimp & creamy polenta
- Javi’s Cooking – Argentine empanadas, alfajores (vegetarian options)
- Natty Cakes – Chocolate mousse cups topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream, cookie sandwiches (GF options), lavender and lemon shortbread cookies with lemon glaze, mini lemon meringue tarts (all organic)
- Powered By Pork – Banh mi sandwiches: pork shoulder/ham OR eggplant caviar/ratatouille terrine (vegetarian)
- Ruby Red Kitchen – Rocky Jr. Chicken Legs with mole sauce, cilantro-scallion rice (vegan/GF), black beans (vegan/GF), Big Boy tomato salad (vegan/GF)
- Tart! Bakery – Cookie tradition, Mexican-style pecan chocolate squares, seasonal fruit pie, bourbon apple pie, caramel pudding w/ creme fraiche whip (GF), chocolate olive oil cake (GF)
- Toliverworks Food – Black Jack soup (black eye peas & collard greens (vegan/GF)
- Cauliflower in Japan soup (roasted cauliflower, Japanese yams, sage ghee) (vegetarian/GF)
- Lusu Cellars – Heritage and Rhone varietal wines barreled and aged in Berkeley, CA
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Cheap Drinks, East Bay, Eating & Drinking