2018 Australia Day Party: Drinking Games, BBQ & Aussie Top 100 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Score Bar | 490 Broadway Street, San Francisco, CA
Friday, January 26, 2018
Australia Day Beer Olympics | Beer Olympics: Fun, Games & Cheap Beer | SF
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!
Ring in Australia Day while enjoying Aussie-themed drinking games, Tim Tam Slams, the ‘Neighbours’ Team Drinking Challenge, and Australian beers all while listening to Triple J’s Hottest 100 streaming live. Plus to add to the fun, they’ll be picking up groups of lively Australians that are currently traveling in SF.
Australia Day Beer Olympics & Sausage Sizzle
Friday, January 26, 2018 | 5 pm – 2 am
Score Bar & Lounge, 490 Broadway, SF
FREE but a Facebook RSVP is required
- 5 Beers/Goon for $15 (5-5:20 pm); 5 Beers/Goon for $20 (5:20-6 pm); 5 Beers/Goon for $25 (after 6 pm)
- Any additional drink special purchases will be $5 off (ie: 5 Beers/Goon for $10 between 5-5:20 pm; $15 between 5:20-6 pm); $20 after 6 pm)
- $1 ‘Summer Heights High’ Shots
- Note to their non-Aussie friends: Goon = Wine
Sausage Sizzle kicks off at 5 pm. Enjoy authentic Sausage Sangas (aka: sausage with onions & sauce on white bread).
Please Note: Tournament sign ups for Aussie-themed drinking games are from 5-9:30 pm. You must arrive by 9:30 pm to compete in the tournament.
Compete in the Best Dressed Aussie Bogan Contest, build the tallest Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff) out of beer cans, eat some Snags or some Vegemite on toast, and find some Sheilas. Fair dinkum, mate.
2018 Schedule of Events:
- 5-9:30 pm: Tournament sign ups for Aussie-themed drinking games. You must arrive by 9:30 pm to compete in the tournament. Sausage Sizzle, ‘Hey Hey It’s Saturday’ Team Drinking Challenge, and Build the Tallest Beer Can Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff) kicks off 5 pm
- 10 pm: Aussie-themed Beer Olympics Games begin. Games include: ‘Down Under’ Beer Pong, Two-Up, Aussie Thong Slide, & Boomerang Flip
- 11 pm: Best Dressed Bogan contest judging begins