2019 Australia Day Party: Drinking Games, BBQ & Aussie Top 100 | SF
Horizon | 498 Broadway St., San Francisco, CA
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Australia Day Beer Olympics | Beer Olympics: Flip Cup, Beer Pong & Relays | SF
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
Ring in Australia Day while enjoying Tim Tam Slams, Fairy bread, the ‘Hey Hey It’s Saturday’ Drinking Challenge and Australian beers – all while listening to Triple J’s Hottest 100 (streaming live).
Compete in the Best Dressed Aussie Bogan Contest, build the tallest Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff) out of beer cans, eat some Snags or some Vegemite on Toast, and find some Sheilas. Fair dinkum, mate. The Sausage Sizzle kicks off at 5 pm. Enjoy authentic Sausage Sangas (aka: Sausage with onions & sauce on white bread). Aussie spirit attire is encouraged.
2019 Schedule of Events:
- 3 pm: Doors open. Sausage Sizzle, ‘Hey Hey It’s Saturday’ Drinking Challenge, and build the tallest Beer Can Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff)
- 5 pm: Triple J’s Hottest 100 starts streaming live from Australia
- 8-9 pm: Tournament sign ups for Aussie-themed Beer/Wine/Spirit Olympics Games. You must arrive by 9:30 pm to compete in the tournament.
- 9:30 pm: Aussie-themed Beer/Wine/Spirit Olympics Games begin. Games include: ‘Down Under’ Beer Pong, Two-Up, Aussie Thong Slide, Ayers Rock Paper Scissors & Boomerang Flip.
- 11 pm: Best Dressed Bogan contest judging begins (Best Dressed Bogan contest tips/inspiration)