2020 Australia Day Party: Drinking Games, Sausage Sizzle & Aussie Top 100 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Horizon | 498 Broadway St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
Ring in Australia Day while enjoying Tim Tam Slams, Fairy bread, the ‘Hey Hey It’s Saturday’ Drinking Challenge, ‘Kath & Kim’ Shots, and Australian beers – all while listening to Triple J’s Hottest 100 (streaming live).
Compete in the Best Dressed Aussie Bogan Contest, build the tallest Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff) out of beer cans, eat some Snags or some Vegemite on Toast, and find some Sheilas. Fair dinkum, mate. The Sausage Sizzle kicks off at 6 pm. Enjoy authentic Sausage Sangas (aka: Sausage with onions & sauce on white bread). Aussie spirit attire is encouraged.
2020 Schedule of Events:
- 5 pm: Triple J’s Hottest 100 starts streaming live from Australia. Doors open, ‘Hey Hey It’s Saturday’ Drinking Challenge, and build the tallest Beer Can Didgeridoo (aka: Wizard Staff) kicks off.
- 6 pm: Sausage Sizzle starts. Try an authentic Sausage Sanga (aka: Sausage with onions & sauce on white bread).
- 9-9:30 pm: Tournament sign ups for Aussie-themed Beer/Wine/Spirit Olympics Games. You must arrive by 9:30 pm to compete in the tournament.
- 10 pm: Aussie-themed Beer/Wine/Spirit Olympics Games begin. Games include: ‘Down Under’ Beer Pong, Two-Up, Aussie Thong Slide, Ayers Rock Paper Scissors & Boomerang Flip.
- 11 pm: Best Dressed Bogan contest judging begins.