POSTPONED: 2020 “Avocado Con” Food Truck Festival | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
UPDATE: Due to coronavirus concerns, this event has been postponed for 2020.
Grab your other half and roll on over to SPARK Social SF for The Bay’s 3rd Annual Avocado Con.
SF’s best food trucks will be slicing, dicing, scooping, and mashing up dozens of avocado specialties all day long.
2020 “Avocado Con” Food Truck Festival
Saturday, March 28-29, 2020 | 11 am to 5 pm
SPARK Social SF, 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, San Francisco
Tickets: $5 Pre-Sale General Admission; free for kids 10 and under
- $28 Pre-sale All-You-Can-Drink Craft Beer, 11 am-1:30 pm
- $28 Pre-sale All-You-Can-Drink Craft Beer, 2:30 pm-5 pm
Savor this super fruit in all its cool and creamy glory: sliced, diced, smashed, and scooped atop any (and all) of your f-avo-rite dishes. With over-the-top avo toasts, flaky avo-stuffed empanadas, wood-fired avo-topped pizzas, juicy guac burgers, avo ice cream sandos, crispy panko-breaded avo fries, and so many more avo-licious treats you’re sure to feel as happy as a ripe avocado thriving in the California sun.
Make a pit stop at the all-you-can-drink craft beer bar, pop, lock, and guac it to DJ’d beats, and test your luck at giant lawn games.
- 15+ Avocado vendors serving avo everything
- DJ’d beats so you can back that hass up
- All ages. Rain or shine.
- Avo-doggos are not permitted on the Lawn (where part of Avocado Con is held) but are always welcome on the paved area inside of SPARK Social SF
Avocado Specials TBA