Home » **Annual Event**, Bastille Day, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco
2019 Bastille Day Celebration: Claude Lane | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join for 2 nights of celebration in honor of Bastille Day, this Saturday and Sunday at Cafe Claude. There will have live music at 7 pm both nights featuring Vintage Noise on Saturday and Project Pimento on Sunday. Plus, special cocktails, an amazing wine flight, and food specials.
All Day Specials:
- Burrata salad, Cow’S Milk Cheese, Black Cured Olives. Heirloom Tomatoes, Stone Fruit, Mache Green, Tarragon Dressing
- Pairing: Riesling 2014 Hubert Meyer, Grand Cru, Winzenberg, Alsace
- Short Ribs, Creamy Grits, Hen Of The Wood Mushrooms, Haricot Vert, Roasted Carrots, Natural Jus.
- Pairing: Cabernet Franc 2014 Domaine de la Chevalerie, Galichets, Bourgueil
3oz Wine Flight
- Brut NV Domaine Claude Branger
- ‘L’Éclipse’, Muscadet
- Riesling 2014 Hubert Meyer
- Grand Cru, Winzenberg, Alsace
- Cabernet Franc 2014 Domaine de la Chevalerie
- Galichets, Bourgueil
- Kir Imperial: Brut Taittinger Champagne, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Lemon Twist
- The Last Queen: Grey Goose Vodka, Dom Benedictine Liqueur, Orange Bitters
*Free admission, but you'll need to bring cash for food and drinks.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Bastille Day
, Eating & Drinking
, San Francisco
Address: 7 Claude Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108