The 9th annual San Francisco/ Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show, the country’s largest consumer travel event, will be creating a weekend travel adventure of its own as it is the first stop travelers need to make on their next trip.
It’s where you’ll discover thousands of authentic travel experiences and speak directly to the travel experts who can get you there, give you the inside scoop, and save you money on exclusive travel deals.
2019 Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show
Saturday, March 23 | 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, March 24 | 11 am-4 pm
Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy.
Tickets: $11 online. Two Day Passes are $18 online.
Visitors will be part of an exciting travel and cultural marketplace that offers a taste of international and local travel, authentic cultural entertainment, educational content as well as unbeatable show-only travel deals at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Day 2 will also be taking place on March 24 from the hours of 10 am to 5 pm.
2019 Event Activities
2019 Keynote Speakers:
- Rick Steves – Travel Writer, Host of Rick Steves’ Europe and Travel with Rick Steves
- Cheryl Strayed -Author of the New York Times bestselling memoir Wild
- Patricia Schultz Travel Author – Travel Shows – Bestselling author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die and 1,000 Places to see in The USA & Canada Before You Die
- Peter Greenberg Travel Celebrity – Travel Shows – Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Reporter and Producer and CBS News Travel Editor
- Johnny Jet – Celebrity Travel Speaker – Editor-In-Chief, JohnnyJet.com
*Get tickets for $11 online. Two Day Passes are $18 online.