2015 Creativity Day: Live Music, DIY Robots, Movies & Kids’ Workshops | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Children’s Creativity Museum | 221 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join the Children’s Creativity Museum for a celebration of creativity from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, April 18, 2015.
Free admission, but an RSVP is required for different parts of the event. Doors open at 10 am. All drop in classes are first come, first served.
The 2015 theme, “S.T.E.A.M. Powered Creativity” features innovative programs designed to promote creative thinking in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math. Families are invited to meet Bay Area innovators and community partners, and enjoy a variety of activities that nurture creativity through hands-on learning experiences and play.
- Bring the outdoors in with Toca Boca and explore an immersive camping experience
- Direct your own stop-motion LEGO® movie with Pley
- Create a video game with Tynker
- Code robots with Wonder Workshop
- Participate in the Egg Drop Challenge with University Games
- Enjoy a live music concert by Early Childhood Education Specialist Emmy Brockman