Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, In Person
“Berkeley Restaurant Week” $15 Prix Fixe Meals (Thru 9/30)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
After a successful May campaign, an encore of Berkeley Restaurant Week To Go (#BRWToGo) is running September 15-30.
This time, “TOGO” also stands for Taste Our Great Outdoors as more than 60 local restaurants offer special value menus perfect for taking out to your favorite Berkeley park or enjoying at venues that offer outdoor dining service.
The restaurants of Berkeley Restaurant Week To Go will offer special prix-fixe menus at $15, $20 or $25 per person.
Berkeley Restaurant Week Highlights
See the complete restaurant list with menus and prepare your picnic basket.
- Cali Alley (great pack out for families)
- Gather (Reopened just in time for BRW with outdoor dining)
- Fish & Bird (comes with several courses and cocktail options)
- Nest of Comforts (super family friendly too with tea for kids)
- Summer Kitchen (picnic pack):
- Riva Cucina (Northern Italian cuisine, sustainably sourced from nearby farms and waters, is inspired by our chef’s region, Emilia-Romagna. We are incredibly honored to have earned a recommendation from the Michelin Guide, top five Berkeley/Oakland Italian restaurants from Zagat, 10 Best New East Bay Restaurants from the Oakland Tribune)
Other participating restaurants include Agrodolce, Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen, Berkeley Boathouse, Blue Ox Wine, Creekwood, Donato & Co, Eureka!, Fish & Bird, Gather Kitchen, Bar & Market, Gaumenkitzel, Julia’s Restaurant, Jupiter, La Marcha, Le Bateau Ivre, Longbranch, Riva Cucina, Skates on the Bay, and dozens more. See delicious pics on Instagram
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Prix Fixe Menus at $15, $20 or $25 per person. Use Snackpass code
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, In Person
Address: Berkeley, CA