Home » *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, In Person, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night
Berkeley’s Summer Outdoor Movie Night: “From the Rough”
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Free movies in Berkeley parks return this summer.
Berkeley’s Friday night outdoor movie series kicks off June 16, 2023, with From the Rough at Live Oak Park. The series continues through September 30, 2023 with 9 evenings of beloved family films, new and old, in parks across Berkeley.
Free Movies in Berkley Parks:
- June 16, 8:40pm – From the Rough – Live Oak Park, 1301 Shattuck Ave
- June 30, 8:40pm – Minions – The Rise of Gru – Strawberry Creek Park, 1260 Allston Way
- July 14, 8:40pm – Puss in Boots – The Last Wish – San Pablo Park, 2800 Park Street
- July 28, 8:30pm – DC League of Super Pets – James Kenney Park, 1720 8th Street
- August 11, 8:15pm – Turning Red – Cedar Rose Park, 1300 Rose Street
- August 25, 8:00pm – Strange World – Willard Park, 2720 Hillegass Ave
- September 8, 7:30pm – Vivo – Glendale La Loma Park, 1310 La Loma Ave
- September 22, 7:15pm – The War with Grandpa – Codornices Park, 1201 Euclid Avenue
- September 30, 7:00pm – Disney Nature – Wings of Life – Shorebird Park, 160 University Ave
Movies are shown on a large portable 20’x12’ inflatable movie screen with premium audio visual movie equipment for outdoor cinemas.
Limited street parking is available. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the movie begins.
Bring blankets, sleeping bags, and/or low-back beach chairs with a maximum height of 9 inches off the ground, so the view of other patrons is not blocked. A flashlight or headlamp makes walking out at the end of the night easier. Bring friends, join neighbors, and revel in some of the gems of Berkeley: our parks. This is an alcohol free event.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, Eating & Drinking
, In Person
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: 1301 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA