Home » Fun & Games, Halloween, Haunted House, Kids & Families
Blind Scream Haunted House | Santa Rosa
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Blind Scream is waiting for you with two terrifying haunted houses in over 15,000 square feet of pure exhilaration. Lil Horrus is back. He just wants to have a lil fun.
As you enter the shanty you get a glimpse of the macabre world of the Hunters. It is too late to turn around, you just hope to make it out alive.
Blind Scream Haunted House
October 11 to 31, 2019 | 7 pm
98 Santa Rosa Plaza, Santa Rosa (In the old Sears Auto Center at the Santa Rosa Plaza)
- Lil Horrus’s Fun House – Haunted House
- The Last Ride
- New this year: Witch House
Deep in the dank, dark woods stands a dilapidated old dwelling that the townsfolk steer clear of. It’s inhabited by 3 terrible sisters, each one as evil as hell itself. They have poisoned the surrounding lands and cursed anyone who dares enter this vile place they claim as home. Those brave enough to cross the threshold, well, they never return. Enter if you must.
Blind Scream offers two heart thumping, blood pumping experiences that will not disappoint. There’s free parking and the haunts are all indoors.
Open Dates and Times:
- Friday, October 11 (7-11 pm)
- Saturday, October 12 (7-11 pm)
- Sunday, October 13 (7-10 pm)
- Thursday, October 17 (7-10 pm)
- Friday, October 18 (7-11 pm)
- Saturday, October 19 (7-11 pm)
- Sunday, October 20 (7-10 pm)
- Thursday, October 24 (7-10 pm)
- Friday, October 25 (7-11 pm)
- Saturday, October 26 (7-11 pm)
- Sunday, October 27 (7-10 pm)
- Tuesday, October 29 (7-10 pm)
- Wednesday, October 30 (7-10 pm)
- Thursday, October 31 (7-11 pm)
Categories: Fun & Games
, Haunted House
, Kids & Families
Address: 98 Santa Rosa Plaza Corner of A Street & First Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401