2020 Blossom Festival: Vintage Cars, Old-Timey Music & Food Trucks | South Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Saratoga Civic Center | 13777 Fruitvale Ave Saratoga, CA 95070
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Music of the ’30s and ’40s, antique cars, vintage motors, children’s crafts, and craftspeople will bring back memories of yesteryear at the annual Blossom Festival in the Saratoga Civic Center. Produced the Saratoga Historical Foundation, the free event is reminiscent of the original Blossom Festival that debuted in 1900 and was popular for over 40 years.
2020 Blossom Festival
Saturday, May 9, 2020 | 10 am to 4 pm
Saratoga Civic Center, 13777 Fruitvale Avenue
- Live Music (looking for pre-1940’s music to keep with the theme of the Festival)
- Children’s Activities including Petting Zoo.
- Craftspeople (home-made crafts and art– no imported items, please)
- Vintage Motor and Farm Vehicles
- Antique Cars
- Old Films and Historical Figures
- Gourmet Food Trucks
- Docent-Led Orchard Tour
- Local Organizations
- Author’s Signing Books
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, KFOG, Kids & Families, Live Music, South Bay, Theater & Performance