Bluxome Street Fair: Block Party + Filipino BBQ | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bluxome Street | 61 Bluxome St, San Francisco, CA 94107
Submitted by the Event Organizer
It’s a block party. Bluxome Street Fair is a celebration of Bluxome Street Business and the SOMA Community. Enjoy food, family-friendly activities, a dog run, live music, and local vendors. Come one, come all.
Food / Drink Vendors
- Jeepney Guy – Atypical Filipino Food
- Antonik’s – Classic Filipino BBQ Sticks
- Wine & Beer Garden hosted by “Lady Victory” from Victory Hall Bar featuring wines from Bluxome Street Winery and craft beers by Local Brewing Co.
Curated Retail Market
- A curated SF Retail Market inside the newly launched community center, Bluxome Center.
- Dog run + doggy costume contest hosted by K9 Playtime
- Lego building station hosted by Play-Well TEKnologies
- Face Painting
- Lawn Games
- Rojai And The Pocket – The Pocket is a Hip Hop, Funk, Reggae, Soul cover band and rhythm section of the Latin/Reggae band, Bayonics. thepocketsf.com
- O.G.D. -Featuring Wil Blades on Hammond B3 Organ, Joe Cohen on saxes, Steve Burke on guitar and Brandon Etlzer on drums. The band has gained a reputation as one the funkiest bands in the Bay Area and performs regularly around local venues, as well as being featured at the SFJAZZ Festival.
- SF Rock Project – San Francisco Rock Project [SFRP] is a 501(c)3 non-profit music school dedicated to instilling confidence, inspiring creativity, and celebrating collaboration in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Interactive dance performance by No Mirror Movement
- DJs and music selectors by Creative Transit AgencyBluxome Street Fair
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Outdoors, Pets