SF’s Bluxome Street Fair & Block Party | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bluxome Street | 61 Bluxome St, San Francisco, CA 94107
Submitted by the Event Organizer
It’s a block party. Bluxome Street Fair is a celebration of Bluxome Street Business and the SOMA Community. Enjoy food, family-friendly activities, live music, and local vendors. Come one, come all.
- A STEM Activity Fair inside of Bluxome Center (bluxomecenter.org)
- Live stage featuring local talent like No Water After Midnight, SF Rock Project, and DJs from Creative Transit Agency. Plus, dance performances by Kidz Groove and Rising Rhythm
- Outdoor Beer/Wine Garden hosted by Lady V featuring wines from Bluxome St Winery and Local Brewing Co. who are both on the street
- Delicious bites from local vendors like wood-fired pizza from Del Popolo, and dessert from Rocko’s Ice Cream Tacos
- Tons of FREE kid friendly activities like face painting, Legos building, bubble machines and lawn games like giant Connect 4, Jenga, checkers plus corn hole and mini-golf.
- 15% of all sales at Bluxome Street Fair will be donated to the Soma Youth Collaborative (SYC)
- Beer & Wine garden featuring Lady Victory
- Craft beers by Local Brewing Co. & Delicious wines by Bluxome Street Winery
- 63 Bluxome St. Gallery
- Bluxome Center
- Babylon Burning Screen Printing
- Delicious Food trucks: Del Popolo, Hiyaaa! and Rocko’s Ice Cream Tacos
- Corn hole and lawn games
- Lego building station hosted by Play-Well TEKnologies
- Face Painting
- STEAM fair inside Bluxome Center
- + more
- No Water After Midnight (Formerly So Timeless) is a cover band based in the Bay Area, CA known and loved for soulful renditions of your favorite songs, from R&B and hip-hop classics to today’s Top 40’s hits.
- San Francisco Rock Project [SFRP] is a 501(c)3 non-profit music school dedicated to instilling confidence, inspiring creativity, and celebrating collaboration in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Interactive dance performances by Kidz Groove and Rising Rhythm
- DJs and music selectors by Creative Transit Agency
- 15% of all sales will be donated to Soma Youth Collaborative. We serve more than 300 children and their families each year. SYC also works to bridge the gap between local service providers and our elementary school, Bessie Carmichael, with the thriving business community in SoMa to ensure our organizations can continue to flourish.