Valentine’s Day Brunch: Bottomless Mimosas, Sangria & Live Music | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Start your Valentine’s Day off right at SoMa StrEat Food Park with Funcheap’s fun Brunch picnic party with live music, food truck brunch specials and (most importantly) bottomless Mimosas and Sangria.
It’s a fun and casual event for singles and couples (and all ages) so that you can skip the overpriced fixed price menus everywhere else and enjoy a super tasty brunch from one of the food tucks.
– Valentine’s Day brunch specials from the food trucks
– Bottomless Mimosas & Pink Watermelon Sangria from 11am-4pm for $20
– Live Cumbia music from Pasto Seco
– Fun photo booth by Snap Yourself
Yummy Valentine’s Day Food Truck Lineup
- El Calamar: Peruvian Cuisine
- Khao San Thai: Thai Food
- Bob Cha: Korean Fusion
- Torraku Ramen: Ramen
- Curry Up Now: Indian Street Food
- Bacon Bacon: Bacon-centric Cuisine
- Firetrail Pizza: Wood-fired Pizzas
- Odang Udon: Handmade Udon Bowls
- No No Burger: Vegan Burgers
- Nucha Empanadas: Argentine Empanadas