Submitted by the Event Organizer
Welcome back your favorite farmers to the corner of Market and Noe Streets as they offer their amazing citrus, tasty root vegetables, honey, flowers, baked goods, and beautiful leafy greens.
Castro Farmers’ Market
Every Wed., Mar. 17-Nov. 17, 2021 | 2:30p-7p
Castro Farmer’s Market, Noe St., SF
Free admission, bring money for purchases
New hours are 2:30pm to 7:00pm. The first hour, 2:30pm to 3:30pm is dedicated to seniors and those most at risk.
Updated 3/17/21 – Event info last checked via website.
Market Match Don’t forget to use your CalFresh dollars at the market and get a match up to $10 for additional money to spend on seasonal fruits and veggies.
Subject change. For an updated list, visit the Castro Farmers’ Market page.
- BerryLicious: Perfectly delicious strawberries, both organic and conventionally-grown.
- E&H Farms: Famously delicious organic mushrooms of all types, from Blue Oyster to Turkey Tail, and everything in between,
- Fifth Crow Farms: Organic Brussels sprouts are here, along with carrots, chard, onions, beets, cranberry beans, red and green lettuce, squash, and lots of other tasty veggies.
- Ken’s Top Notch: Citrus like mandarins, oranges, grapefruit, and more.
- Pirate Creek Bees: Honey gathered from bees in the hills around Sunol. Delicious!
- Rodin Farm: They have great nuts and dried fruits for snacking. Try the Tropical Mix or the Mixed Deluxe Nuts. They now offer almond butter – a real taste treat!Shelly’s Farm: Delicious eggs from free-range chickens. The flavor is amazing, the yolks bright yellow, and the shells colorful. Talk to her about her “girls” and how they’re raised responsibly and humanely.
- Donna’s Tamales: A variety of delicious handmade tamales and other tasty offerings like tacos, burritos, and pupusas.
- Home Maid Ravioli: Italian fare in the form of stuffed ravioli in several varieties, handmade sauces and dips, and simple green or black olives.
- Malik Brothers: Authentic Pakistani vegan cuisine using family recipes, regional spices, and local ingredients. They offer rotis, naans, parathas, chutneys, curries, pickles, daals, and other dishes.
- Native Baking Company: Yummy almond butter, an assortment of flavored almonds like butter toffee, maple, orange honey, honey roasted, hickory, and of course chocolate covered almonds.
- Nucha: Awesome empanadas in a wide array of flavors. Come down and try some onion-cheese or smoked pork varieties, or a veggie spinach and feta delight.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, In Person
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Noe Street and Market Street, San Francisco, CA