“Life Ride” AIDS Ride Motorcycle Party: Free Facials + Free Tacolicious | Kiehl’s
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Kiehl’s (Fillmore) | 1971 Fillmore St San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
“LifeRide” is a motorcycle trek down the west coast to benefit AIDS research. On Monday, August 5, 2013 the tour stops in San Francisco with the 4th annual event at the Kiehl’s storefront in Lower Pacific Heights.
Meet the celebrity riders (including John Cobett from Sex in the City and Kurt Yaeger from Sons of Anarchy), check out the dozen Harley’s parked in front of the store, enjoy free facials and taste free tacolicious cooked up live by guest chef Telmo Faria and more.
Kiehl’s “LifeRide” Event
Monday, August 5, 2013 | 12:30-2:30 pm
Kiehl’s SF Fillmore, 1971 Fillmore St. SF
- Join Special Guest Host Telmo Faria, Executive Chef of SF’s Tacolicious, alongside Kiehl’s President Chris Salgardo and Kevin Robert Frost, John Corbett, Kurt Yaeger, Gilles Marini, and Ben Cohen
- Taste dishes from Tacolicious
- Explore a display of motorcycle–chic accessories from SF’s Mulholland
- Mingle with riders
- Learn more about amfAR’s efforts
- Enjoy healthy skin consultations, complimentary facials, and giveaways
15% Off at Kiehl’s Two Days Only: Aug 4-5, 2013
For two days only, during their LifeRide Celebration you’re invited to receive 15% off your purchase. Plus, Kiehl’s will donate the amount you’ve saved up to $125,000, to amfAR.