2013 Non-Profit Fair
Looking for ways to give your time, talent and energy in a meaningful way? Join a nonprofit board.
The Board Match
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 – 5:00 pm
SF Marriott Marquis | 55 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
FREE, but RSVP is required.
The Board Match on February 27, 2013 is a job-fair style event featuring 150 Bay Area nonprofits whose reps talk to interested candidates about volunteering to serve on their organization’s board of directors. There will be a variety of organizations from large to small, focusing on everything from the environment to arts to youth. See the list of participating Non-Profits for 2013.
Please note: All positions being offered are volunteer only and unpaid, but serving on a nonprofit board can provide fantastic opportunities for your personal and professional development.
Past Non-Profits participating have included:
- California Poets In The Schools
- Equal Rights Advocates
- Friends of the Urban Forest
- Hyde Street Community Services, Inc.
- Huckleberry Youth Programs
- La Casa de las Madres
- League of Women Voters of San Francisco
- National Radio Project
- Pact, An Adoption Alliance
- San Bruno Mountain Watch
- San Francisco Public Press
- Stern Grove Festival Association
- The Imagine Bus Project
- The United Council of Human Services
- We Teach Science Foundation
They recommend bringing copies of your resume and business cards.