2017 Bay Area Pet Fair
The Pet Food Express Bay Area Pet Fair features more than 70 California pet rescues and shelters in attendance, with over 1,500 adoptable dogs, cats & small animals. It is the largest pet adoption fair in the state.
Hurricane Harvey Dogs Need Homes
And very special for 2017 is a rare chance to give dogs and cats rescued from shelters in Houston and Hurricane Harvey who are here in the Bay Area looking for loving homes thanks to The Milo Foundation.
Hurricane Harvey dogs have arrived. These animals are all owner surrenders or were in shelters before Harvey made landfall and needed to be cleared to make space for the many more strays and surrenders to come.
This family fun event will feature the high-flying stunt dogs, splash dogs, K-9 demos and so many fun activities for the 2-legged and 4-legged alike.
2017 Bay Area Pet Fair & Adoptathon
Saturday-Sunday, September 16-17, 2017 | 10 am to 5 pm
Alameda County Fairgrounds, 4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton
2017 Highlights include:
- Tons of pet-related freebies (you’re going to need a bag)
- Family Fun Zone
- Pet Photo Booth (get a selfie with your pet)
- Stunt dogs doing unbelievable tricks
- Annual Splash Dogs pool-jumping competition (bring your water-loving dog)
- 20-Yard Doggie Dash
- Treat Seek
- Bobbing for Hotdogs
- iHeart Media Stage (including radio personalities from Star 101.3, Wild 94.9, The Breeze 98.1 & 106.1 KMEL)
- Indie Pet Products
- K-9 Demos